The Oman Automobile Association is also affiliated to Alliance Internationale De Tourisme (AIT) whose Headquarters is also in Switzerland. AIT is the controlling and monitoring body for issue of Carnet De Passages (Trip Ticket) and giving guidance on issuance of International Driving Licences.
OAA is issuing International Driving Permits with one year validity period.
Requirements to obtain International Driving Permit:-
- Copy of valid Omani Driving License
- Copy of valid Resident Card
- Passport size photo – 2nos (any background)
- Fee Rials Omani 15 and Baisas 250.
- Timings: From Sunday to Wednesday 8AM to 2.30PM
On Thursdays 8AM to 2PM.
- For further query: Tel: (+968) 24 510 630, (+968) 24510239
Fax: (+968) 24 510 276